Our change of mind policy +
At MIMCO, we pride ourselves on our quality and customer service, which ensures your MIMCO shopping experience is a great one.
At MIMCO we are happy to offer you a return for change of mind on most full price and reduced merchandise. The following change of mind timeframes apply:
- In-store: 14 days from date of purchase
- Online (Australia): 14 days from date of delivery
- Online (international): 45 days from order placement
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags intact.
- Any discounts or rewards applied to your original purchase will be carried over in an exchange. If the exchanged item is of lesser value than the original item(s), any additional rewards used towards that purchase will be forfeited. Where goods are returned for a refund (except faulty goods), any reward earned will be forfeited.
- On any returned orders, any rewards or MIMCOLLECTIVE member progress earned in relation to these items(s) will be reversed. Further, any rewards redeemed as part of the original online order will be not reissued. For full member terms and conditions, visit here.
MIMCO Christmas returns policy
MIMCO has an extended exchange period for any purchases made during the Christmas period of Monday 12th November 2018 until Sunday 25th December 2018. Purchases made during this timeframe may be exchanged up until Saturday 19th January 2019 inclusive. There is no extension to our refund period, as per our normal refund policy purchases may only be refunded 14 days from the date of purchase (in-store transactions) or from date of delivery (online transactions).
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
Our change of mind policy does not apply to the following merchandise:
- Earrings, hair pieces and racewear. Due to hygiene reasons, earrings, hair pieces and racewear are unable to be returned for change of mind.
- MIMBOSS Personalisation. Personalised items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange for change of mind.
Consumer Guarantees +
Our Change of Mind Policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any drop in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available here.
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase.
Merchandise marked as seconds or sample product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process detailed in returning your purchase.
Returning your purchase +
HOW YOU PURCHASED YOUR ITEM
Online Purchases: Returns can be made to a MIMCO store or by posting your items to our online returns team.
In-store purchases: Item/s purchased a MIMCO boutique or MIMCO Outlet must be returned in-store. Our online returns team cannot return in-store purchases.
MIMCO items/s purchased in a Myer or David Jones Store are subject to their returns policies and procedures.
Afterpay: Orders made via Afterpay can be refunded in store or can be returned via post for a refund. Afterpay orders can only be exchanged at a MIMCO store for size, colour and same value exchanges.
PayPal Purchases: Orders made via PayPal may be refunded to the credit or EFTPOS card of your choice. Please note that the cardholder name must be identical to the name on the tax invoice and a form of photo identification must be presented.
International purchases: Please check the packing slip included with your order to determine whether your international order was dispatched by eShopWorld. Orders made via International eShopWorld cannot be returned to a store and must be returned via the eShopWorld returns portal. For all non-eShopWorld International orders, please return your order to the 'MIMCO Return Address.'
HOW TO RETURN ONLINE PURCHASES
At A Store
Simply visit a MIMCO store with your tax invoice (attached to your order dispatch email) and our friendly team will assist with an exchange, credit note, repair or refund.
Complete the returns form enclosed in your online order and post it back to our online returns team. Alternatively, Australian orders can be posted via our Australia Post Online Returns Portal for a flat rate of $8.95 by clicking here.
MIMCO Return Address
Australian & International Orders
(excluding New Zealand orders)
MIMCO ONLINE RETURNS
PO BOX 4144
New Zealand Orders
MIMCO ONLINE RETURNS
LEVEL 1, 12 EDEN STREET
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- Ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender's address and MIMCO online return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. We recommend sending your return back by registered post as MIMCO will not be liable for any return parcels lost in transit.
- When returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrectly described item, Mimco will arrange return postage on your behalf or refund postage costs upon presentation of receipt/s. This is subject to inspection by Mimco prior to sending goods back to us. Should you need further assistance regarding this process, please contact MIMCO Customer Service.
- Allow 10 business days from the day your parcel is delivered to our returns address for your return to be processed. You will receive an email once your return has been finalised.
•Online purchases that have previously been exchanged in store can only be returned in store and not via post.
- Refunds will be processed using the original tender type.
- For all exchanges we will refund any returned merchandise back to your original tender type. A new order will be created for the exchange request and will be charged to the original tender type. You will be notified of your new order number via email.
- For orders made via International eShopWorld please login to the eShopWorld for further instructions on how to return your order. Please check the packing slip included with your order to determine whether it was dispatched by eShopWorld.
Cancellations & Amendments +
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel or make any amendments to an online order after it has been placed.
Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Change to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts or Rewards
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.